Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is coming

We have finished the Christmas shopping.  Yesterday Jon and I spent the evening going to different stores finding items from the girl's wish list.  I'm glad the items were not outrageous.  They were practicle in their wishes and the weather was great.  We found parking close to the entrances. 

We just might have a white Christmas. 

We no longer have the van.  We got rid of it October 31.  Yep Halloween.  The only thing that I liked about it was that it drove great in the snow.  I am now driving the Honda.  It's not as easy to get out of as the van.  I feel like I'm sitting on the street when I drive.  The new truck is great but I haven't driven it very much.  If Jon has to start working in Boise in January I will be driving the truck to keep the mileage down and the cost of gas to Boise would be a little much.  I love the color.  It's red like all of our other vehicles. 

Merry Christmas to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new truck. Both Robert and my dad saw it on the hunting excursion. They both ranted and raved about it. I bet Jon is loving it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete